I provide supervision to counselors with their LLPC to satisfy the state of Michigan’s requirement to apply for their LPC. I appreciate working with therapists who are independent and like to take the road less traveled. What I mean by that is therapists who want a place to explore clinical issues, professional issues, as well as how to use counseling in new and exciting ways. As an entrepreneur I can encourage you to explore interests outside of the traditional scope of counseling and provide support and motivation to try new things. To find out more about supervision options, please visit my group website to learn more!
View LLPC Supervision
View LLPC Supervision Rates
Some of my professional endeavors and training include:
- Master’s Degree in Community Counseling from Eastern Michigan University
- Specialized training in Counseling with Children and Families, Counseling with Couples, Depression and Anxiety Treatment, Play Therapy Training, Sandtray Therapy Training, Mindfulness Training
- Course instructor for using the art of Mandala for self-care and exploration
- Executive director of Ann Arbor Counseling Associates, LLC
- The development and design of Mood Rescue, a therapeutic mobile application helping people establish and maintain a self-care routine
- Peer support and consultation for those interested in private practice and group practice establishment
- Partner in a medical billing company that provides services to psychotherapy professionals in MI
- Interest in helping women specifically overcome patterns of relationship difficulties including co-dependency, abuse, trauma, and communication challenges.
- Interest in coaching services that are goal oriented to help clients take a step by step approach to project completion and goal attainment